Re: Choose your side on the Linux divide

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:26:30 -0400
Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:

> So let's see... Steve posts one message with a link in it, that at
> least several people find relevant, useful, and interesting - and
> immediately gets jumped on by umpteen people who complain about the
> initial message, which, in turn, generate a bunch of responses.
>
> Maybe it's the systemd fanboys who need to give it a rest.  Sheesh

Moreover, it looks like normal (at least to me (NOT on the head!;p))
that this shift (schism?) generates a lot of discussions here, as this
is the debian-_user_ ML; who can be more concerned than US, the every
day users/admins?