Re: Irony

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:37:38 +0900
Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:

 > What columns? Who defined those columns?

There are way way too many wrong items to respond to here...
However, if you've customized your logs then you have decided the table column
headers.  There is precisely no difference in the logic nor, in fact, the
actual programmatic action of defining the 'column' headers in your apache
httpd.conf file or the column headers in a database table called 'apache2' ...

The rest of your arguments are similarly flawed...

Pardon me... I should have seen the den of trolls I was stepping into... I'll
tread more carefully when dealing with similarly minded attack dogs for the
good 'ol times when they needn't worry about sense, logic, or reality...

--Andrew