Re: networking fails with temporary systemd (was auto starting of ppp has stopped working)

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:00:03 PM UTC+5:30, Rusi Mody wrote:
> On Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:40:03 PM UTC+5:30, Michael Biebl wrote:
> > Could you please post the version of udev (and systemd) you are using?
>

> Thanks Michael

To add to my earlier report:

I managed to remove graphviz and its associated libraries.

So that now aptitude dist-upgrade gives me only 1 'issue' :

 systemd-sysv : Conflicts: sysvinit-core but 2.88dsf-53.3 is to be installed.

     Remove the following packages:
1)     sysvinit-core