Re: date/time of photos [was: Re: [SOLVED, but...] mounting a Nikon camera]

> It was quite awhile ago, but I used gthumb to offload photos from my
> Nikon.  I didn't like it though because the date&time of the photos were
> all changed to the date&time of the download.  I much prefer to keep the
> date&time when the photo was taken.  What experience do others have?

I was not a matter for me, I didn't care. But if your picture has proper
EXIF information (I suppose it has), then you can change the date and
time of the file to the EXIF time with exiv2 -t command.

--
--- Friczy ---
'Death is not a bug, it's a feature'