Re: Replacement for dspam

Le 18/07/2014 19:56, Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
> Am Freitag, 18. Juli 2014, 18:03:20 schrieb Erwan David:

>>> Since CRM114 requires learning I´d use dovecot-antispam plugin (debian
>>> package is available). It automatically learns from anything one puts
>>> into spam folder and sports an unsure folder as well.
>>>
>>> But as I didn´t do it yet, I don´t know the details.
>> That's the learning part, however there is also the distribution part :
>> is the email tagged ? How is the email transmitted by postfix to crm114,
>> and how is it transmitted to dovecot LDA ?
>> crm114 page does not even address those basic email settings, I did not
>> even see a command name on it, or a daemon or any thing...
>>
>> What is the storage backend for the learned data ?
> crm114 is not just for mail. Its for any kind of textual data that one can
> through regular expressions at.

Yes, that's what I understood, but for me I only need email bayesian
filtering.

> I suggest reading through docs of dovecot-antispam.

I already use it. dovecot-antispam does NOT filter email. I use postfix
-> dspam -> dovecot LDA all communicating through lmtp. Users have a web
interface to check filtered spam and can ask for delivery of false
positive. Dovecot anti-spam is used to retrain *after* delivery, I want
on server classification before delivery.

>  I use dovecot lda within
> postfix already for sieve.

And what do you use in sieve to put spam somewhere specific ? How do you
allow users to retrieve false positive ?

> I could speculate how its done, but I really suggest just reading up any
> documentation of dovecot-antispam.

Which does not handle at all the before delivery filtering part, it is
not it's job.

> I didn´t do it, but from a short contact with the author of the plugin, I got
> the impression that would be all I need (except Dovecot and CRM114 that is).
>
> CRM114 uses two 12 MiB files which it mmap()s for best performance. At least
> thats what my setup uses. I described basic setup for mail in Linux User
> article (in german) and I think this was one of those which got translated
> into english for Linux Magazine. Although it described integrating CRM114 with
> KMail the basic setup of CRM114 should be the same or similar. Both articles
> should be online freely since they are older than a year.

This does not seem to scale well with different spam/ham token set per user.

> And I think I even based this article on some doc on the mailreaver.crm stuff.
> I think it is described in crm114 package somewhere.

I usually prefer reading doc before installing, but I made an exception
: it seems to me useful only for a full geek user, each user needs to
learn a complicated language,  need access to server file system : it
canit work for me, where only access from users are managesieve (and
often only through roundcube sieve frontend) and imap.

And I want per user spam/ham token sets, generic sets just do not work