Re: Replacement for dspam

Jonathan Dowland:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:26:56PM +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
>
>> Ok, I already fail at the first step: call crm114 from Postfix so that
>> it uses user-specific spam/ham CSS files. My web search suggests nobody
>> has ever done that before. I don't use procmail but Dovecot's LDA for
>> mail sorting which doesn't allow to call external programs. There is
>> sieve_extprograms but that looks a little weird to me.
>
> I've never tried that, I'd be interested to see it working. I use procmail for
> local users who have their own CSS files. I did once look at
> http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/crm114-spamd which provides a
> spamd-like interface to crm114, but I didn't go live with it.

Thanks for the link. I do not see immediately how I would use that tool,
but it's been some time since I last used crm114 anyway. I hope to have
more time for that in the next few weeks.

> For SMTP-time rejection you will need CSS files shared across all
> recipients.

Oh, I don't need that. Policyd-weight already works quite fine. I only
would like to have a bayesian filter at some point during delivery.

J.
--
If nightclub doormen recognised me I would be more fulfilled.
[Agree]   [Disagree]