Re: Replacement for dspam

Erwan David:

> dspam being removed from debian, I am looking for a replacement, that is :
> an email content filter, working on server with per user rules and
> possibly compatible with dovecot-antispam for training.

I am looking as well. Dovecot-antispam supports crm114 which I used with
great success in the past on my workstation for a single user. The
manpage antispam(7) looks promising, but I haven't tried it yet.

J.
--
Thy lyrics in pop songs seem to describe my life uncannily accurately.
[Agree]   [Disagree]