Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2014 #872

UNSUBSCRIBE.

Hello, please unsubscribe me. I am not a debian user and this has no relevance to me.
Thanks
John P

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:27 AM, <debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org> wrote:

debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2014 : Issue 872

Today's Topics:
  Re: strangely odd                     [ Bzzzz <lazyvirus@gmx.com> ]
  Re: Is grub =?UTF-8?Q?perfect=3F=20=  [ berenger.morel@neutralite.org ]
  Re: strangely odd                     [ Floris <jkfloris@dds.nl> ]