Re: simple database solution without root access

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 04:03:26PM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

Someone else wrote (attribution removed previously) >>

> > If you are already sed/grep/awk then stop at awk.  :-)
> >
> > Seriously though what do you want to do that can't be done easily with awk?

> I do use awk and have some one-liners based on that. But the problem comes
> when you have to delete/insert a new column into existing data.

You mentioned nothing in your original post about adding or removing
columns. Are there any other details we should be aware of?

Cheers,
Tom

--
Hlade's Law:
	If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --