Re: Package system totaly a complete mess

Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> writes:

> You can simply ignore the sid word in my post.

Ahh, OK. Good to know. ;)

> Using Synaptic seems to be safe (in mean of the original problem in this
> thread).

Maybe I shoud read the whole thread...

> AFAIK, the functionality of the apt-get and aptitude is compatible in
> these days, with only one difference - the ncurses interface in
> aptitude.

I do not mind the interface, just wondering which is more suitable for
Sid considering that the dynamic of admin work is a bit different than
when one uses stable distro?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has