Re: Package system totaly a complete mess

Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> writes:

> Then i run aptitude and after some keypress is see, that there is one
> conflict with some co-package (cgi plugin) from old uwsgi version.

I must say that I'm still quite noobie when it comes to package
management on Debian mostly using apt-get/synaptic and I
read/heard somewhere that for Sid those are recommended over aptitude?

Do I miss something and/or what would be recommended procedure for
apt-get/synaptic --> synaptic migration?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider