Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 7/06/2014 4:45 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 03:09 -0700, Horatio Leragon wrote:
>> Did you know that I'm dyslexic? And there are many categories of
>> dyslexia?
>
> I suffer from dyslexia too, but I'm highly gifted and I guess your IQ is
> also higher than 45. Learning by doing, to understand --help and man
> pages is great when reading is an issue.
>
> What is it like to have dyslexia? Animations & Illustrations
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZLFTW4OGY

I am sure that there are different levels of dyslexia, the same as there
are different levels of other conditions.  The extremes in that youtube
video would be very hard to deal with; but given what we've seen,
dyslexia is not his greatest problem -- rather it might be his greatest
excuse.

A.