Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 03:09 -0700, Horatio Leragon wrote:
> Did you know that I'm dyslexic? And there are many categories of
> dyslexia?

I suffer from dyslexia too, but I'm highly gifted and I guess your IQ is
also higher than 45. Learning by doing, to understand --help and man
pages is great when reading is an issue.

What is it like to have dyslexia? Animations & Illustrations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZLFTW4OGY