Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

On 6/6/2014 2:04 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
Horatio Leragon <hleragon@yahoo.com> wrote:

________________________________
  From: Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2014 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

Ralph, I think your wasting bandwidth on this guy. He's been told
this more than once yet he comes back with another question that
can be answered with a search.

I now understand why Ubuntu is way more popular than Debian because
the former has an awesome forum full of kind-hearted, non-judgemental
people who do not pontificate, preach or teach beginners how to live
life.

Bob, you could have simply ignored my posts and move on to answer
other posts. I just don't understand why you and Jerry Stuckup would
want to waste your time on me. No use pontificating to me.

You're probably right, Horatio, but you're so needy while biting the
hands that feed you, that:

# Proud, indignant newbie Horatio Leragon
:0:
* ^From:.*hleragon@yahoo.com
* ^List-Id.*\debian-user.lists.debian.org
$GARBAGE