Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

How much time did you waste on creating that?

Goodbye to you too.

You'll not be missed :)

From: Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2014 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
Horatio Leragon <hleragon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ________________________________

You're probably right, Horatio, but you're so needy while biting the
hands that feed you, that:

=========================
# Proud, indignant newbie Horatio Leragon
:0:

* ^From:.*
hleragon@yahoo.com
* ^List-Id.*\debian-user.lists.debian.org
$GARBAGE

Bye Horatio. Life's too short to listen to your staccato questions
and complaints. Maybe you'll have better luck with Ubuntu.

SteveT

Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance