Re: Create backup of system-connections on a USB stick

On 1/06/2014 9:40 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:
> Why would I want to download almost 900 MB of Tails ISO just to learn
> how to create a backup of system-connections?

On reflection, it was clearly the wrong advice for you.  How about you
start with something like this first [1] ?

> Are you crazy?

No.

> This is a mailing list for Debian users, not Tails users.

Yes and as a matter of fact, Tails IS a Debian based distro.  It has
your answers and more -- but again the advice was wrong for you, you are
so lost.

[1] http://lmgtfy.com/?q=debian+tutorial

A.