Re: Create backup of system-connections on a USB stick

From: Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au>
To: Horatio Leragon <hleragon@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2014 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: Create backup of system-connections on a USB stick

>>> Fuck off idiot, you can lead a horse to water.... stop calling me a troll.
> >
> >You are not just a simple troll. You are a vulgar one at that...capable of hurling expletives.
> >
>> I have never asked for you by name to answer my question.
> >
>> Instead of answering it directly, you led me on a roundabout by telling me about Tails and such.
>>
> >You have wasted my time and that's what trolls do.

> Quite frankly if you are not yet capable of dealing with the situation with all the help you have gotten in good faith ... pay someone to do it for you
> and stop wasting EVERYBODY else's time.

Who do you think you are? The owner of this mailing list? Dream on.

There are no rules on this mailing list that stipulate no beginners of Debian are allowed to ask questions.

If you have nothing relevant to contribute to my original question, stop trolling.

Do yourself a big favor: stop wasting your time.