Re: want to revert back to gnome classic mode.

On Sun, 25 May 2014 20:00:33 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun 25 May 2014 at 00:12:57 +0200, Filip wrote:
>
> > You can mount/unmount in xfe. When you have plugged in a
> > hotpluggable medium, it gets and entry under /media. If you right
> > click on it, you have the mount/unmount option.
>
> What program does xfe use for mounting? It certainly doesn't do
> anything for me when it is installed without its Recommends:.

From what I can tell, it calls "mount" and "umount" as external
commands.

In order to be able to mount from the command line as normal user, I
already had the following entries in /etc/fstab.

/dev/sr0        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto     0       0
/dev/sdb1       /media/usb0     auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/sdb2       /media/usb1     auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0