Re: Anyone using exim with fastmail.fm's smtp server as smart host?

First off, so many thanks are due to posters on this thread.  You've
reduced a really vast amount of docu into a few paragraphs of just the
right stuff for my situation.

With my muddled thinking & incomplete background, I would have a been
a very long time getting to the stage offered in this thread.

Thank you one and all

I don't mean to say I now have it running smoothly.

I got caught up in a full scale move of my househld to a new
property. I't wore me down to where I have suspended work on the mail
configuring stuff.

I'll be back at it in 2wks or so.. I suspect it will be pretty simple
now.