Re: Off-topic posting (was Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management)

On 5/21/2014 1:37 AM, Bob Holtzman wrote:
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 08:12:36PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 5/20/2014 5:05 PM, David Guntner wrote:

          ..........large snip.........

I've been using the internet since the 80's, and yes, I'm perfectly
capable of kill-filing those topics. If all I was concerned about was
just me, I'd do it.  But I want the list to remain useful for others as
well.

In that case I've got you by at least 10 years - I've been on since
it was arpanet in the early 70's.

That's it. That explains everything. He's showing early signs of
senility. "No damned whippersnapper is going to tell *him* what to do".
It's akin to "get off my lawn, you kids".

                   ..........equally large snip...........

No, it shows he's not the only one who's been around for a while. And experience is the best teacher; I KNOW how to killfile threads I'm not interested in. Obviously some people here don't - no matter how long they've been on the internet.

Senility? ROFLMAO! But then trolls always find ways to make ad hominem attacks.

Maybe it's just that I've been around enough that I don't give a damn what people like him think.

Jerry