Re: Off-topic posting (was Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management)

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 08:12:36PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 5/20/2014 5:05 PM, David Guntner wrote:

         ..........large snip.........

> >I've been using the internet since the 80's, and yes, I'm perfectly
> >capable of kill-filing those topics. If all I was concerned about was
> >just me, I'd do it.  But I want the list to remain useful for others as
> >well.
> >

> In that case I've got you by at least 10 years - I've been on since
> it was arpanet in the early 70's.

That's it. That explains everything. He's showing early signs of
senility. "No damned whippersnapper is going to tell *him* what to do".
It's akin to "get off my lawn, you kids".

                  ..........equally large snip...........

--
Bob Holtzman
Our company's mission is to enable data-stream