Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

Jerry Stuckle grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> On 5/20/2014 4:21 PM, David Guntner wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
>>> Why would you be against someone protecting their intellectual
>>> property?
>>
>> I'm not, personally.  I am, however very much against continued waste of
>> bandwidth on this increasingly off-topic thread.  Please take further
>> discussion to the off-topic list, which exists for that purpose.

>> And no, the fact that the thing being discussed may or may not affect a
>> particular software package that runs under Debian doesn't make it "on
>> topic."
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Then don't add to the bandwidth with your please to stop.  As you've
> been told before - just ignore the thread.  And if you can't do that,
> get a email reader that will.

No.  Just because you and a small group of noisy people are too fscking
lazy and inconsiderate to take the topic where it belongs and where it
would be WAY more appropriate is not a reason for everyone else on the
list who is here for the purpose of talking ABOUT THINGS DIRECTLY
RELATED TO DEBIAN to have to make modifications to get your unwanted
cruft out of their mail readers.

The Debian off-topic list exists expressly for the purpose of discussing
things like this.  It's not rocket science, Jerry.  Even you should be
able to figure that out.  I can't help it that you just don't want to
and think that this list is your personal playground where anything goes.

            --Dave