Re: OT: n guilty men: what is n? [Was: Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe...]

On Tue, 20 May 2014 11:26:41 -0400
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> [...]
>
> If that's not (related to) what you're asking, then I'm
> afraid I don't understand the question.

No, I think you understood;  my confusion came from not
understanding the text correctly;  perhaps because I'm not a
native English speaker and perhaps also because of my
impatience.

(And apparently reading tons of technical material in my life
did not make my understanding of other language close to
perfect :))

Thank you for clarification, I'll re-read the article once more.

aL.