Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

On Sat, 17 May 2014 21:40:56 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:

> On 5/17/14, Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:

> > Don't forget, that justice is not when all criminals are imprisoned
> > and/or punished, but when no one blameless is persecuted.
>
> Very eloquent and beautiful words.
>
> Thank you Slavko.

But this is precisely the problem with some of the dogmatic idealists
here - by this logic, we should abolish criminal justice entirely, as
it's virtually impossible to guarantee that "no one blameless" will
ever be "persecuted":

http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/guilty.htm

Celejar