Re: Will Iceweasel stay open source?

On 5/17/14, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 08:55 AM, Joel Rees wrote:
>> Okay, I take it back.
>>
>> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Scott, you're not adding anything to the conversation, either.

>> It was just the one post whose content I deleted that didn't add
>> anything to the conversation. (Well, and one or two previous posts).
>>
>> Good on you staying up some more when you needed the sleep, and sorry
>> for the censure.
>
> "censure"? Did we miss something? Ric

Yes :)

Some more riveting moments... on ... Come on Down Debian .. have we
got some fun for you tonight.

Entertainment value can only increase over time I say. As long as
don't speak a truth in a 'tough love' way nor be straight shooters,
then those with thin skins can continue to feel as though the world is
cozy and suitably cotton-wool clad for their 6-year-old psyche's
(well, modern 6 year olds ... when I was your age child ... we had to
bale the hay, split the logs and chomp the sheeps balls ... when we
were only 5!)

So we're left with ... entertainment.

How best to name a troll in an entertaining and eloquent way, that
offends not even the troll because SHOCK HORROR and heaven forbid
anyone ever NOT get their Gold Star!

Little Billy: "What's a clock soccer Miss?"
Teacher: "Oh good boy Billy! You asked a question! Come on up and get
a gold star now! Every one's a winner at the Debian Derby!"

We are creating our world a world of wimps and spineless back-stabbers
who run to mummy list-master at the slightest personal emotional
affront.

Oh! but it's _in_ the code of conduct! Don't you dare even insinuate I
did the wrong thing!

Sugar politeness is now the only style of communication allowed! Don't
you _dare_ take my blanky away from me and I want a warm milk NOW
because I feel upset by two words that one person spoke to me three
weeks ago OMG I'm about to cry don't look or I'll complain about you
too and cry even louder, and Louder, and LOUDER MUMMY HUUUUGGIES!!

(Blanky = blanket for those who forgot the term.)

   You get the world you consent to.

Zenaan