Re: Will Iceweasel stay open source?

On 05/16/2014 08:55 AM, Joel Rees wrote:
Okay, I take it back.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:
Scott, you're not adding anything to the conversation, either.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Scott Ferguson
<scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> wrote:
[something about something called "Fffflash" that may or may not be relevant to something]

It was just the one post whose content I deleted that didn't add
anything to the conversation. (Well, and one or two previous posts).

Good on you staying up some more when you needed the sleep, and sorry
for the censure.

"censure"? Did we miss something? Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png