Re: Iceweasel and DRM

On 14May15:1830+0200, Francesco Ariis wrote:

> I guess this is going to be a debated topic. Having seen this [1], I do not
> think there is any way to implement meaningful (for the companies) CDMs without
> having them in non-free.
>
> [1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/tip/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html#introduction

Here's a good look at Linux and Digital Rights Management from 2009:

http://www.h-online.com/open/features/Linux-and-Digital-Rights-Management-DRM-746607.html
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________