Re: Can't boot after harddrive replacement

On Sun, 11 May 2014 22:38:20 +0300
Itay Furman <itayf@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I guess the output of mount above shows that there is a problem with
> the file system(s) and devices.
>
> Nevertheless, I also believe that I have problems with the bootloader.

When you boot the installation DVD, there is an option 'rescue
mode' in the initial menu that comes up. Look under 'advanced options'.

Have you tried that ?

Follow through the steps, and you will get a menu where you have
two options that should help you:

-  reinstall the bootloader
- 'start a shell in the installer environment'. This will set up the
   chroot environment for you.