Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 10:57 -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Ralf Mardorf writes:
> > Assumed there would be no mailing lists, then it would be the end of
> > Linux.
>
> If the kernel developers feel that they must have mailing-lists they
> will see to it that they have mailing-lists.

We go round in circles. A user like you and me is needed to give
feedback and a user like you and me usually needs to use available
providers and the available providers at least cause bounce scores.
Assumed somebody does use an averaged provider and is subscribed to a
mailman mailing list, then login and take a look at your bounce score.

Private mails cause no or at least less issues, while mailing lists
seemingly are unwanted by nearly all common providers.