Re: Heartbleed

On 19/04/2014 6:08 AM, Roger Klorese wrote:
> How much do you think distributors and resellers get when you buy packaged software in a store or online?!

Often times retailers get the raw end of the stick, it's the distys that
make the most per sale -- probably like artists with music too often.
Quite simply, I think that the Apple take on AppStore purchases is way
too high, especially since they are effectively a monopoly in their
eco-system ... discounting the relatively few jail broken devices that
may avoid the Apple take by using alternate stores (at their own risk too)

Cheers
A.