Re: Heartbleed (was ... Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...)

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 15:55 -0400, Stephen Allen wrote:
   . . .
> BTW Revenue Canada was hacked by this bug and publicly admitted so. So
> far only a minimal number of people were affected. They were offline for
> several days.

I've been following this thread since it started, as well as some other
Internet sites that have been mentioned, and I have noticed that
everyone talks about the impact on the financial services sector but no
one has mentioned the health care information sector.  I understand that
healthcare systems use SSL a great deal, and medical identity theft has
risen sharply in recent years.  Does anyone know if there have been any
exploits of Heartbleed in this sector, or if any healthcare
organizations have said anything about fixing the problem?

--
Bill Wood