Re: Re: Help with network topology/setup

Hi, Ron, thanks for the input. I'll look into those packages.

Let me elaborate a little further about my setup.

I'm designing a remote vehicle. I'm foreseeing 2 streams between the server (a Raspi) and my laptop (debian ftw):

1 - Control: low bandwith (fits the ppp), low latency (as low as possible), high availiability, encrypted stream;
2 - Video: high bandwidth (fits only the wifi), low latency, low availiability, unencrypted stream.

Should the ppp fail, both streams should continue to function properly, should the wifi fail, the video stream should fail, so not to clobber the other interface.

Thanks for the help.

Diogo Martins Silva