Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On 03/11/2014 03:42 AM, Jonathan Dowland wrote:

<snip> ...the project is considering the adoption of a 'code of conduct' which
will replace the existing mailing list CoC. The text of the proposal is
here[1]. Of particular relevance here is, I think, "a community in which
people feel threatened is not a healthy community".

"feel threatened"? Puh-leeeeeez! Cry me a river, then grow a pair.

Jeff Bauer
Winsted CT USA

--
hangout: ##b0rked on irc.freenode.net