Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

 On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:14:26 -0400 "Steve Litt of Troubleshooters.Com
 littdom@gmail.com" suggested this:

>But as Dave said, yelling at first-time poster for a non-repeated minor
>mistake is just going to drive him over to Apple or back to Microsoft,
>and once we've driven away a few million, don't come crying to me when
>hardware vendors ignore Linux because almost nobody's there.

The more hyperbole you use doesn't make it so. I'm not even certain
there was yelling? But I don't recall; were capitals used?

Anyway, I won't. Come crying to you I mean.

Like the man said, if you talk to someone in any way, or use a word that
they haven't asked to be clarified, you don't know if you're going to
offend them.

Life isn't about second guessing if you write or speak to someone if
they will take offence surely? Isn't it so that you say your piece and
people can take it or leave it. It's up to them. Yes, It's up to them
and if they're children, maybe their Mum.

Did the OP take offence, and if they did, it's their fault. You only
take what you can handle.

But your opinion is not lesser than any other.

Be well,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	People imagine enlightenment will make them incredibly
	powerful. And it does. It makes you the most powerful being in
	all the universe—but usually no one else notices. -----BRAD
	WARNER