Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 06:50:11PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> I did read it.  Where did you think that I got the quotation from?
> (Note the quotation marks.)

OK, your point wasn't clear to me, I interpreted it as wondering whether
"assume good faith" was absent from the proposed CoC.

> I was asking why you quoted one part of the CoC proposal to suit
> yourself and your thesis, and ignored the the part that said "Assume
> good faith".

I quoted the part that suited my point because that's what one does when
trying to support a point - I didn't quote the next part because I
didn't think it relevant (I don't see how it refutes the point I was
trying to make).