OT: Wifi

On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 01:39 -0500, Steve Litt of Troubleshooters.Com
wrote:
> Stan,

There is the possibility to reply off-list, as I did, because I also
disliked the wording from Stan. Stan explained me his wording off-list.
I'm not a native English speaker ;).

> The angry and insulting behavior of the defenders of the perfect
> symptom description does nothing but cut down on technical
> communication, raise the noise level, and often raise the heat level.

In this case it wasn't Stan, but you who raised the noise ratio.