Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
On 2/17/14, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
I've been purchasing the multiple DVD sets as I am limited to a
dial-up connection.

It is great to support suppliers who service our "libre community" markets!

As 64GB flash drives are readily available I would find it
convenient to have a complete distro on a single device.

Did you fail with the instructions I have posted a couple of times now?

If you are referring to your message
http://lists.debian.org/CAOsGNSSWWR0KELhhVhq85mKCw15jRLxAkO+5=-FUJrnSY0cUkA@mail.gmail.com

That worked in the manner you intended.

My desires are evolving - or at least mutating.