Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?

Curt wrote:
On 2014-02-18, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

Like "beauty", "minor" is in the eye of the beholder ;/
That is _exactly_ the sticking point causing to say "clean and
very peculiar".

man apt-secure

will tell you how to "provide archive signatures in an archive under
your maintenance"

which would obviate the sticking point, if I'm understanding you
correctly.

You are close.

I had followed the instructions given by Zenaan Harkness in
http://lists.debian.org/CAOsGNSSWWR0KELhhVhq85mKCw15jRLxAkO+5=-FUJrnSY0cUkA@mail.gmail.com
to create a minimal *UNSIGNED* local repo. "man apt-secure" hints I should be able to sign it, but I'll have to do more reading.