Re: [OT] KDM No Longer In KDE ?!?

Scott Ferguson writes:
 > > Are you sure I did that statement?
 >
 > No, I wasn't digitally signed. But it did have your distinctive

O.K. it is mine. Gotta understand which of the several personalities
did that statement and why. BTW, the other ones feels a bit
unauthoritative on this subject...

 > > I got your quoting as some form of endorsment of the document at the
 > > first link. Re-reading your message there is nothing confirming and
 > > nothing denying.
 >
 > It (my referencing it) was unclear :/

A common problem, it seems :)

 > > I would like to see how much power is required to
 > > run it.
 >
 > Runs fine across Australian 3G "broadband" (two tin cans a bit of string
 > and the attorney general playing man-in-the-middle) with an old Thinkpad
 > T22 (256MB RAM) as the client.

Half of my coworkers reacted to my laughter thinking I was going
completly mad.  (The other half knows it already happened a long
before).

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO