Re: [OT] KDM No Longer In KDE ?!?

On 2014-02-17 12:26 -0600, yaro@marupa.net wrote:

> But for 99.9% of Linux users most of the features in X11 are
> useless

That's a pretty bold statement. Do you have a link listing all
the features of X, so we can get an idea of which of them are
used by less than 1 in 1000 Linux users ?

I hope you don't count the ability to use remote displays among
them. Because, among the people I've seen use Linux, the
proportion is way above 1 in 1000. It's closer to 1 in 2 !

--
André Majorel <http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
M. X, éleveur de spambots, recommande bugs.debian.org.