Re: systemd: some more questions

Sons of the icon :).

The shell was the very first environment I worked on where you did not
need to use a special naming convention or some ad hoc command to
run your programs, therefore your programs (executable binaries or
scripts) became "system commands" themselves.

Indeed there may be some situation where tagging a file could be necessary.

But not in /etc/init.d :)

--
Gian Uberto Lauri
Messaggio inviato da un tablet