systemd: some questions

Hi all,

as I welcome and want to test the new systemd, but not break my system, I have
some questions. Hope, they can be easily answered and are not too dumb.

1. Must I install systemd-sysv additionally to systemd?

2. Must I remove the essential package sysvinit?

3. Is the entry in ther commandline of grub init=7lib/systemd/systemd needed?
(My system hangs, when this is used)

4. Are there other things, which I have to pay attention for and I forgot to
mention here?

I am running debian-amd/testing on this system, /usr, /home and /var are
encrypted, but not / and /swap. Packages are up-to-date today.

Thanks for any hints.

Best regards

Hans