:D: How do I get rid of the "launchpad" in XFCE?

> The Bohr model of the atom is just as dead as Niels Bohr.

Full ACK :). I mentioned this already > 20 years ago when I visited
school. I used it as an analogy, because people should be careful, just
because something does work for some tasks, doesn't mean that it's
consistent, logically, working for all cases. Math correctly interpreted
is logically, but math isn't the same science as logic is. A thumb is a
finger, but not all fingers are thumbs.