Re: Wireless Controller Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG in a Dell Inspiron 9300

On 06/12/2013 18:31, Lisi Reisz wrote:
Ignoring unknown interface eth1=eth1

I had this recently when trying to get a Samsung Galaxy working on a USB interface.

Reco's reply (1) to me was helpful, he said:

That's only means that you lack usb0 definition
in /etc/network/interfaces.

so, in your case, the definition for eth1 may be missing from /etc/network/interfaces

If you think you might need some help with that, would you like to post the contents of /etc/network/interfaces?

regards, Ron

(1) http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2013/11/msg01591.html