Your experience with this hardware: ASRock H87M-ITX

Hi,

I believe it is sometimes suggested that if you want to know about how
well some hardware will work with Linux in general, or Debian
specifically, to post the specific hardware here and ask.  With that
in mind I am planning on buying the motherboard ASRock H87M-ITX and
would like to know how well this has worked, or not, if anyone here
has tried it.  Below is the some of the specs on the board (Autdio,
network, etc) if someone knows details about those individually.

Model: ASRock H87M-ITX

CPU Socket Type: LGA 1150
CPU Type: Intel Haswell processors (I'm thinking of either the faster
Pentiums (G3220 to G3430) or slowest i3 (4130)

North Bridge: Intel H87

SATA: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s
SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 (probably won't use it, I use what I think is
called mdadm now (I set it up so long ago I no longer remember exactly
what I used :-)).

Audio Chipset: Realtek ALC892

LAN Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171

Thanks,