Re: Toshiba Satellite C50d/A00L laptop, can't install Debian - any version......

first of all, I would try to check in your router configuration if
DCHP is ENABLED. Then I would try install again NETINSTALL CD AMD64,
but the THIS TESTING VERSION
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso,
using ethernet cable RJ45.

DOWNLOAD IT AND BURN A CD-R AT 4x (very slow) in DAO (disk at once
mode). NOT TRACK AT ONCE.

TRY TRY ;-)

GOOD LUCK