Re: XFCE without GNOME/KDE parts (Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1)

Le 25.10.2013 15:39, Chris Bannister a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 07:50:40PM +0200,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

I really take a lot of care when I install a new software, and avoid
bloated ones when it is possible. Excepted for the web browser, I am
quite successful in that heroic quest. But web browsers still beat
me, I can not found anyone which is stable, fast enough and not
bloated. I tried lot of them, without success.

lynx :)

There is a difference between non-bloated and not providing needed features. Like JS. FlashPlugin support can also be very useful on Internet. I do not say that I like to have to use them, I usually only enable them when needed, but I have to enable them on lot of sites.