Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

On Sat, 2013-10-12 at 09:37 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 10/12/2013 9:20 AM, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> > I think that the point in his message was to show that it is not because
> > the usage in your, or mine, or his, country is something that this use
> > is the usage of the majority.
> > Of course, I may be wrong.
> >

> Which has exactly what to do with the definition of the term "sysadmin"?

It is the answer to your question "don't you think most home use
"single-user" systems have 2 people ??"

How do you know? I don't know and _here_ (I'm living here, not
elsewhere), it seems to be that one user more often has more than one
computer, than two users sharing one computer.

Anyway, I'm really interested in the DE discussion, but not in the
definition of a word discussion.