Re: Can not format USB drive

> Therefore I am starting to belive that stick can be broken after all :)
> Nevertheless I will wait for some time expecting that somebody had
> experienced something similar and can give me some other advice than to
> throw away that stick.
>
> Martin
> Bye

Hi!
Did you try "testdisk"? Nice tool, maybe it helps. You might try also some
other tools for rescueing disks.

Check for some rescue live systems and experience with it. My suggestions are
UBCD4Win and Rescatux. They got nice tools on it.

Also Trinity-Rescue-Kit might be usefull. And last but not least, you might
also try Rescue-is-Possible (R.I.P.). These are all livesystems specialized
for rescueing storage devices.

Maybe you want to take a look at it, and if these do not help, you will learn
a lot when using these.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

Hans