Re: Broken threads and missing quotations

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 07:01:55PM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> I recently got back from holiday.  I have found catching up on the list really
> difficult because so many people now break threads and don't trim quotes, or,
> even worse, do not quote at all.

I was going to just grin and bear it, but I'm going to second this,
since I'm apparently not the only one quite frustrated at times. I to
find messages where
person a wrote
person b wrote
person c wrote

to be quite confusing to deal with, and somewhat annoying because of
that. I suppose part of this confusion could be alleviated if I
incremented the punctuation level read by my screen reading software,
so I could hear all the > signs, and have a better idea of who said
what in what order. Doing that though also means I get to hear all the
commas, periods, and all the rest of it. I too would much appreciate
it if we could please stick to quoting only the relevant portions. /*
Rant over */ Thanks for your consideration.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1